Friday, July 20, 2012

Cold Fury by T.M. Goegein

Cold Fury Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So upon reading this, I was asked to be in the Cold Fury tour. I was pretty excited, even though I'd never heard of the book or author. But when I received it in the mail, I was elated and ready to jump on it! Sadly, things were getting in the way here and there so it took me awhile to finally finish this. But wow, what an awesome journey it was!! Thank you T.M for allowing me to be a part of your tour! You rock!

So to move on with my review.....

Sara Jane Rispoli is about to turn 16. But wow, what a life she is living and what a way to spend your sweet sixteen. First of all, she is facing regular teen issues. She is an outcast, doesn't have a date for prom and her family keeps so many secrets that when she enters the room, they are all so quiet and obvious. Talk about a lovely family. It's like you wonder what they are so hush hush about. Oh and on top of that, your uncle is married to a real demanding, inconsiderate little bitch. Her family owns a bakery but constantly fight about who will get it once the grandfather passes. It's a real joy being Sara. She finds out there is a notebook filled with family secrets and people are after her to get it back.....

Her family including her little brother mysteriously disappear and she wants to know why and what the Hell is going on. Sara takes us on this ride that is pretty bumpy but very thrilling. I loved her voice. I felt like she was telling me her story and I was seeing it through her eyes. We got to see everything leading up to the disappearance and got to know the characters and their personalities. I normally don't read these kinds of books but it was a fresh new story and I enjoyed it alot. There is also no romance but I feel in the next book there will be some for sure. This is the first of a trilogy and I think everyone should read it. It was definitely fun and intense at times. I can't wait to see what happens in the next one! Sara Jane is definitely a kick ass heroine and she reminds me of Katniss!! Go Sara!!!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from the Welcome Kit by Glenda Ketcham