Saturday, August 4, 2012

Auracle by Gina Rosati

AuracleAuracle by Gina Rosati
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

First of all, I want to say thank you to Gina Rosati for sending me this amazing ARC and all the swag as well. I got bookmarks and buttons. Seriously I love it!

Next I want to say, the cover....it's so beautiful. I mean wow, from far away it's amazing but when I got it in the mail and I had it in my hands, I was floored!! What a great job! It just looks so freakin awesome!!

Now I want to get on with the review. Okay, so when I was asked to be part of this tour, I was like "Hell yeah, let's do this!" But I had no idea what to expect from this book. It surprised me in so many ways. To be honest, I had never read a book about astral projection before this one and I was a little confused in a some parts. But really, wow what a fresh story! And how freakin cool would that be to just leave your body and go anywhere you wanted! Freakin' bad ass! Though there are dangers to that too, like what Anna faced. But still, the concept is definitely awesome! The characters were brilliant and I really heard Anna's voice like she was speaking to me. I was on this incredible journey with so many twists and turns but I enjoyed it all! The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars was because it took a little while to get into it. But once I was in, I was in. The rest was fast paced and I found myself turning the pages so quickly. It was great!

I loved Rei from the time we meet him. He is a wonderful friend and I was really crushing on him. I was rooting for him and Anna the whole way. Their chemistry was real and lovely. Yeah, they're best friends blah blah blah.....but seriously they totally were into each other and those are always the best relationships anyway! I loved Anna, she was awesome, bad ass, smart, witty and just overall a great heroine! I also liked Seth! He was funny and a great character! The whole character development was very well written. I really felt what they were going through!

Overall, I enjoyed this book alot and am grateful for being part of the tour and able to read it before it came out! Bravo Gina Rosati! I will be reading more books that you produce in the future!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from the Welcome Kit by Glenda Ketcham